Family Resource Management
The department aims at creating and adopting sustainability, conservation and efficient use of resources to achieve personal and family goals. The curriculum focuses on imparting students with the knowledge to enhance functionality, aesthetics and ergonomics of interior spaces. These courses are comprehensive and well-structured inculcating professional and practical skills.
Well equipped, modern laboratories
|• Family Resource Management Lab
||• Furnishing Lab
||• Design Studio
|• AutoCAD Lab
||• Ergonomics Lab
||• Smart Classroom
- • Corporate and public sector
- • Architects, Interior Decorator and Real Estate Companies
- • Teaching in schools, colleges and polytechnic institutions
- • Building and perfecting skills in rangoli, flower arrangement, decorating interiors.
- • Product Development (Landscape Accessories, Terrariums and Mini Gardens, Recycling waste products, hand made soaps etc.).
- • Hands on experience in Event Management.
- • Internships and training.
- • Organizing workshops /Exhibitions/Educational Visits/Displays/Theme decorations /Surveys.
- • Designing interior spaces.
- • Organizes creatrix interclass competitions.
- • Organizes educational tours.
- • Participation to various Inter-college and Intra-college competitions, Rose Festivals, Zonal Youth Festival.
- • Promotes entrepreneurial skills through product development and marketing.