- No student will be allowed to join hostel without fee Receipts (Both College &Hostel)
- Students are required to bring their own bedding, bed linen and door curtains. The other basic items are also required i.e. locks, buckets, mugs, bulbs, dusters, plate, spoon, tumbler etc which are also available in the college canteen
- Furniture will be issued to the resident students against their signatures and the student will be held responsible for any breakage of furniture issued to her.
- Hostel students are not allowed to use any personal electric appliances like radio, two in one, electric rods, electric press, transistors, record players etc. In case of a defaulter, strict action will be taken and the appliance will be confiscated. They are also warned not to tamper with electrical fittings. The college will not be responsible for any mishap.
- Hostel students are allowed to keep two-wheelers only for their convenience.
- The College is not responsible for any inappropriate behavior/action of the student which is detrimental to accepted social norms.
- Possession and consumption of any kind of intoxicants/drugs/ alcohol will result in immediate expulsion from the hostel.
- The college does not take responsibility of valuables especially mobile phones and cash of resident students. They are therefore advised not to bring jewellery and other expensive articles with them.
- Students are not allowed to stay in the College hostel during autumn break, winter break or summer vacations.
- All the students will report daily for evening Roll-Call in the hostel common room at 6:00 p.m.
- Parents of the defaulter students can be called by the hostel authorities any time.
- If, at any time, it is found that the information given to hostel authorities by the parents or the students is wrong, strict action will be taken immediately by the hostel and college authorities.
- Resident students are not allowed to take part in any kind of protest or strike. This will lead to their expulsion from the hostel and college.
- Strict disciplinary action will be taken against defaulters, which may result in immediate expulsion from hostel.
- Students are expected to maintain a decent dress code in the hostel and college premises.
- Habitual defiance of the hostel rules will render a resident student liable to disciplinary action, a special fine and even expulsion from the college.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited as per the Hon'ble Supreme Court orders. Defaulters will face punitive action.
- Any kind of shouting, creating rumours, knocking on doors or any other act likely to create disturbance is strictly prohibited within the Hostel premises.
- Any matter of dispute with fellow boarders should be reported immediately to the Warden/Principal.
- Residents must switch off fans and lights before leaving for night out, day out and during college hours.
- Action will be taken against the erring students, who pass undesirable remarks about fellow students, indulge in physical and mental torture and show disobedience and non-co-operative behaviour.
- A day scholar is not permitted to visit or stay in the hostel without the permission of the Principal.
- Student must give due respect to the wardens and the hostel staff.
- Residents should maintain cordial relations with other fellow students.
- Any hosteller found guilty of creating indiscipline, bringing bad publicity or indulging in negative politics is liable to be expelled with immediate effect
- The Principal reserves the right to change any of the hostel rules and dues. The changes shall be binding on the residents.
It is mandatory to carry a Medical Fitness Certificate by an authorized Medical Practitioner at the time of entry to the hostel. The Medical Certificate should carry the information of the blood group of the student. If a student is suffering from any allergy or medicine, then the same should also be mentioned.Such students are advised to take all precautionary measures themselves to avoid repercussions. Non-disclosure of information related to any serious medical condition will result in the cancellation of the hostel seat. In case this fact is concealed from the authorities at the time of admission, the college will not be responsible for any emergency that may arise. Students are advised not to indulge in self-medication; if they do so, they will be responsible for the consequences. A nurse is available on the campus 24X7 for any kind of medical aid. In case of emergency the student will be taken to the nearby Govt. hospital and the local guardian will be called immediately along with the intimation to the parents.
- A resident student can avail night out /weekend leave only twice a month.
- Wardens can grant leave only on weekends and not during college days and timings.
- A maximum of 4 days leave will be granted for the wedding of siblings.The wedding card and a letter from parents with the proof of their identity should be attached with the leave application. In all such cases the parents must write directly to the Principal at least two days in advance.
- Residents will be granted permission to attend family functions only if they have the requisite attendance in classes, have appeared in the Mid-semester examinations, and have adhered to the rules and regulations of the college.
- If any student extends her leave period of night stay, the parents/guardians should inform the hostel warden well in advance and submit an extension leave application duly signed by the parents.
- The warden can sanction leave upto 4 days. Any leave more than 4 days would require the sanction of the Principal.
- Attendance will not be granted for medical leave or any other leave taken by the student.
- Students who do not report for 10 days without prior permission will have to vacate the hostel.
RULES FOR OUTING
Timings for Outings:
Sundays 10:00 a.m. till Roll Call time
Wednesday 3:00 p.m. till Roll Call time
Other Holidays 12:00 p.m. till Roll Call time
- .Residents must enter their timings of departure and arrival in the outing register (Dayout/Nightout/Coaching).
- The resident should positively return to the hostel before Roll call otherwise serious action will be taken.
- Residents shall strictly adhere to the timings of their return i.e. before Roll call in case of Day Outs and Night Outs.
- The warden has the right to deny outing to a resident in case of returning late from Night out/any kind of misconduct.
- If a resident frequently overstays during her leave, her hostel seat may be cancelled and it may also entail refusal of admission to the college in the next session.
- Students who absent themselves from the hostel without Night Out Pass will have to face strict action as per the decision of the Hostel Committee.
- Residents should not ask for outings/favours other than the mentioned outing schedule.
Note: Day outings will be given according to the season and circumstances.
- Mess Security amounting to Rs. 1000/- will be charged from the Hostel resident students at the time of admission to the hostel which will be refunded at the time of leaving the Hostel.
- Mess is run on contract basis. The Mess Charges for the session 2017-18 will be as per the approved contract rate of the contractor.
- Mess Dues are deposited cumulative for every quarter. Mess Dues are to be deposited before the 10th of the month of the quarter, for which dues are being paid online.
- If a student fails to pay the dues within 15 days, their mess account will be cancelled/they will not get food from the mess.
- Hostellers are required to dine in the dining hall only.
- No hosteller is permitted to take her meals to her room without the special permission of the Hostel Supdt. If found violating disciplinary action will be taken.
- Meals will not be served before or after the fixed hour. Residents must observe meal timings and must be punctual for that.
- No hosteller is allowed to enter the cooking area/kitchen of the hostel.
- Hostellers are not allowed to come in casual clothes/night dress to the dining hall. They should be properly and decently clad.
- Residents must behave properly with the mess staff.
Note: Students must observe all mess rules in the dining hall.
FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- .At the time of joining the hostel, the parents/local guardians are required to submit, the name and the address of the local guardians on the specified form.
- It is mandatory for the parents to put down their signatures in front of the Hostel Committee.
- .Parents are advised to check the leave book and sign it on every visit of their wards.
- Students should open an SBI bank account in their home towns and carry the ATM cards along for convenient monetary transactions.
- Change of address/telephone number to be informed to the warden in writing by the parents.
- Parents of the defaulter students can be called by the hostel authorities any time.
- The visitors will meet their wards in visitor’s room only during visiting hours.
- No parents/guardians will be allowed to go to the resident's room.
APPOINTING OF LOCAL GUARDIANS
- Appointing of a local guardian is a must for the hostel record of each resident student. In caseof an emergency, local guardians will be informed and called.
- Unmarried Men (blood relation and cousins) will not be accepted as local guardians and will not be allowed to enter the college premises
- Only a married couple should preferably be the local guardian. (Real brother/sister, married or unmarried is also eligible to be local guardian)
- Only parents and guardians will be allowed to meet their wards from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m. on Sundays.
Click to Download Hostel Forms