Procedure for Submitting Online Applications
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
Step 1: Online Registration
- Click on Sign Up to register on website by filling email ID, Mobile Number and Name (Spellings of Name must be same as in Class-X marks sheet/certificate).
- Mobile Number will be the Login ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
- In Case SMS is not received by applicant within 15 minutes, Forget Password link can be used to generate password.
- Candidate can change the password, if he/she desires.
- Candidate will be able to Login to the admission portal by using the password in all future visits to this portal.
- Pay Registration Fee of Rs. 70/- online to proceed further to fill application form. Note down the transaction number generated.
- Payment verification will take maximum upto 24 hours. You can verify your payment by using the option Payment Verification on the website
(Note: Transaction number will be used to verify the status of transaction).
- A candidate can apply for Multiple Courses/Colleges with the same User id and Password.
- In Case of CBSE or ICSE Board you can Fetch Your 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet from DigiLocker.
Step 2: Login to apply for courses
- Click on APPLICATION FORM. Candidate will be asked two options:-
1) Degree Colleges 2) Professional College.
- Candidate will select his/her choice. Candidate will be asked two options:-
1) New Student 2) Old Student
- Candidate applying for the first time for 1st year of courses in UG/PG courses will click on the link New Student.
- Select Centralized Admission link for courses for which admissions are centralized and select Non-Centralized link for courses whose admission will be in respective colleges (Check Prospectus for details).
- Instruction page will be displayed once the candidate selects the Course.
- Read the rules and regulations thoroughly before filling the Application form.
- The application form will be displayed to the candidate.
Checklist for Filling Online Application Form
- The applicants are required to keep the below listed information/documents ready before filling the form:
- Matric (10th), Senior Secondary (10+2) and lower qualifying examination details.
- Scanned passport size photo of the applicant (not more than 50kb)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (not more than 50kb)
- Scanned Copies of Testimonials/Documents (.pdf format only)
- Email Id of the applicant (compulsory) and Email Ids of the parents (optional)
- Telephone Number/Mobile Number of the applicant and the parents (Applicant will receive acknowledgement of the filled Online Form through sms on his/her mobile number)
- Complete particulars of local Guardian in case of Hostel applicant.
- Applicant’s Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC Code of Branch and Aadhar card number (If allotted)
- The applicants are advised to read the prospectus before filling the online application form.
- An applicant can apply online only. There is no offline mode for submission of application form.
- Each section of the online application form should be completed carefully.
- The Admission form has separate columns for mother's name and father's name which should be mentioned in all the records. However, in case the applicant does not wish to declare the name of mother or father, he/she may mention name of either father or mother.
- Give the full form of Board/ University from which the last examination has been cleared.Example : Punjab School Education Board instead of PSEB
- For admission, fraction of marks less than the requisite percentage shall not be rounded off to the advantage of the candidates i.e. 32.9%,39.9% and 49.9% shall not be rounded of to 33%,40% and 50% etc.
- No separate communication will be sent to the applicants for attending the physical counselling and all the information/updates will be available on this website and the online prospectus.
- The admission will be based on merit, which will be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination.
- Weightage, wherever applicable, would be given as per Panjab University norms.
- The applicant should note the Application Form No. generated after online form submission submission
How to Apply Online for UG/PG Courses (New Student)
- Login to the website. Click on APPLICATION FORM. Candidate will be asked two options :-
1) Apply for Degree Colleges 2) Apply for Professional College
- Candidate applying for the first time in UG/PG courses will click on New Student.
- Instruction page will be displayed once the candidate selects the New Course.
- Next select Centralized Admission for Courses for which admissions are centralized and select Non-Centralized for courses whose admission will be in respective colleges.(Check Prospectus for details)
- For Centralized courses Admission candidate will have to submit preference of colleges based on preference seat will be allotted. After last date of applying preference candidate will not be to modify the preference.
- After this the application form will be displayed to the candidate.
- Candidate will have to fill details in various columns as required.
- Candidate will have to upload scanned copies all his/her certificates/ testimonials.
- Candidate will also be required to upload his/her photograph as well as scanned signature.
- Candidate will be able to view and can modify the information before final submission of the online application form. After Last Date of form submission modification of form will be locked.
- Candidates are required to print the application form and bring the form along with self- attested copies of relevant testimonials at the time of admission.
- A candidate can apply for Multiple Courses/Colleges with the same User id and Password
- All the information to the Candidates would be sent on his/her Registered Mobile Number
- The provisionally selected admitted candidates shall have to deposit the fees on the same day of counselling in E-Sampark centres across Chandigarh through Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
There will a help desk functional in the college, on all working days from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, to assist with online applications. The college will remain closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Gazetted holidays.