All foreign /NRI students shall obtain Eligibility Certificate from Deputy Registrar (General), Panjab University, Chandigarh. The admission of the Foreign/NRI students to the College would be governed by the Guidelines issued by the Dean, International Students. After obtaining the Eligibility Certificate, the candidate should submit the same to the College. The eligibility application form should be accompanied by a forwarding letter from the Principal of the College.
Checklist of Documents for Foreign Students
1. Original Passport/Visa
2. Valid student Visa
3. An eligibility certificate from Panjab University indicating the particular class, to which student can be admitted
4. A certificate of proficiency in English language as per the University rules
5. A certificate of registration from the local police
6. Original letters of scholarships in case of those who are Government of India sponsored scholars
7. Residential permit
8. Birth certificate showing date of birth and Father’s name
9. Original Migration Certificate
10. Original as well as self-attested copies of academic certificates
11. Other testimonials, if any
The college authorities have the right to reject any admission form and refuse admission if there is any discrepancy in the name, date of birth or even spellings of the name/s in passport, certificates, testimonials and birth certificate.
All policies / rules are subject to change as per Panjab University, Chandigarh/ Chandigarh Administration guidelines.