Rules & Regulations Governing Online Admissions
- The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the rules and regulations contained in the latest Panjab University calendar/guidelines/any other instructions which have been issued/may be issued by the Panjab University from time to time for the respective courses/examinations and on the basis of merit.
- All the admissions to this institution are provisional and subject to the approval of Panjab University. The Institution cannot be held responsible in case the University does not approve the admission of a student on account of giving incomplete information, concealing necessary facts or attaching incomplete testimonials or delayed submission of certificates etc. The fine/penalty imposed for the same will be the personal responsibility of the student.
- Students are advised to keep a hard copy/soft copy of the submitted (filled) Admission Form for future reference.
- Any instruction or rule received from the Director Higher Education, Chandigarh Administration/Panjab University, Chandigarh, will be binding on the students.
- Candidates with gap year will not be admitted to the college until the gap is explained to the satisfaction of the Principal of the college by submitting an affidavit.
- Students disqualified by any University / Board shall not be admitted.
- Concealment of the facts / furnishing of false information/forged documents in the Admission form will directly lead to cancellation of the admission and the amount deposited as fee will be forfeited.